B.O.L.T. Day of Discovery
We had a great time at the 2016 B.O.L.T. Day of Discovery!
Thank you to everyone who volunteered their time, and to Tridel for allowing us to tour an active construction site.
We hope all of the amazing young people who participated enjoyed an informative and interactive day and We’re excited for your next steps towards a career in construction.
The Day of Discovery is:
- A unique full day event co-hosted by Tridel and George Brown College.
- The goal of the day is to create awareness about the various career opportunities available in the construction industry.
- The day consists of a tour of a Tridel project at different stages of construction and a tour of George Brown’s Centre for Construction & Engineering Technologies.
- On the construction site, participants are educated on safety practices and observe various trades at work.
- At George Brown College the youth participate in a construction related hands-on activity, and instructors and college staff provide valuable information about college programs and apprenticeship training.
Click here for information on Day Of Discovery 2017