What’s New at B.O.L.T.?
The B.O.L.T. Charitable Foundation is pleased to announce that the next intake for the Hammer Heads Program will be available from Sept 21, 2015 to October 2, 2015. Please click here for the application, and please note that the applications will only be accepted during the specified time frame. This is an amazing and life changing opportunity if you wish to pursue a career in a trades related field. Good luck to all applicants.
The B.O.L.T. Charitable Foundation Scholarship Application for the 2016- 2017 year will be available in January 2016. If you are interested in pursuing a post-secondary education or training in a construction related field, and you meet the eligibility criteria, you may be considered for this amazing scholarship. Click here for more information pertaining to eligibility requirements and approved courses.
The B.O.L.T. Charitable Foundation Golf Day took place on July 22, 2015 at Angus Glen Golf Course, and was again a great success because of the ongoing support of our valued trades, partners, and Tridel employees. We wish to thank all of our event sponsors and the Tridel Take Action volunteers for your continuous support of the B.O.L.T. program. Stay Tuned for photos from this years event!
The B.O.L.T. Day of Discovery 2015 took place on May 21, 2015 and youth had the opportunity to tour two Tridel Construction Sites this year, and to participate in a hands on activity at George Brown College. We wish to thank George Brown College and all Tridel volunteers for making this day another great success. Click here to see photos from this fantastic event.
We are pleased to announce that the 4th Annual B.O.L.T. Charity Casino Night which was held April 30, 2015 was an enormous success! We wish to thank all of our evenings sponsors and volunteers for your ongoing support of the B.O.L.T. program. Click here to see the photos from this years event.
The B.O.L.T. Charitable Foundation Mission is to:
- Create Awareness about the diverse and numerous careers in the construction industry through Speak Out Programs
- Raise Funds to provide post-secondary scholarships for youth in need who wish to pursue a career in a construction related program
- Support community based programs that connect youth with training and educational opportunties in the construction industry
- Connect youth with Mentorship and Job Coaching opportunities with leaders in the Industry
- Engage Youth by providing construction site Job Shadowing opportunities