What’s New at B.O.L.T.?
B.O.L.T.’s 5th Annual Day of Discovery Online Registration is now closed. We look forward to an incredible day of discovery at George Brown College, and on Tridel’s Alto and Parkside at Atria Construction Site, with all registered youth on June 2! Stay Tuned for photos!
Hammer Heads Hammer Heads Intakes #21 & #22 is open from May 30 – June 10 , 2016. Please Click Here for more information, and please note that applications will not be accepted until the opening date. This is an amazing and rewarding opportunity – we wish all applicants the best of luck.
B.O.L.T. Charitable Foundation Online Scholarship – We are excited to announce that The B.O.L.T. Charitable Foundation online Scholarship Application for the 2016- 2017 has been extended until May 27, 2016. Are you interested in a post-secondary education or training in construction? Click here for more information including eligible courses and eligibility requirements. Good luck to all applicants!
The B.O.L.T. Charitable Foundation Mission is to:
- Create Awareness about the diverse and numerous careers in the construction industry through Speak Out Programs
- Raise Funds to provide post-secondary scholarships for youth in need who wish to pursue a career in a construction related program
- Support community based programs that connect youth with training and educational opportunties in the construction industry
- Connect youth with Mentorship and Job Coaching opportunities with leaders in the Industry
- Engage Youth by providing construction site Job Shadowing opportunities